The MkII's have have very slick operating bolts. You can polish up any of these yourself and improve them immensely.

To me the Ruger Hawkeyes are the Mauser 98 and Model 70's of our time for lefties. We dont have large choice of options but at least theres been Ruger and Sako. I hope they produce more for us once the crazy buying stops.

One thing about stainless surfaces is that they can gall but those lugs and surfaces can be lapped and use with a lube will help.

If your looking for an grease to help slicken things up go to NAPA or O'Reillies and get an $10 tube of CRC engine assembley brake in lube grease. It comes in a black tube and has high lubricity for brake in of engine parts and it helped on my old Ruger scout rifle. Sparringly apply some of that grease like a thin film on the contact raceways and lugs where things are touching. A real thin film. The CRC lube has fine graphites and really nice slick feel to it. It the same stuff some of these firearms guys are peddling and putting in tiny Carmex size jars and marking up the price. Yeah. Buyba tube and its enough for the rest of your life and its cheap. Just use it lightly like a film and work your bolt when sitting around or watching TV if thats your thing, or a movie.