New in open box and unused is a Leupold FX-II 2.5x28 IER (intermediate eye relief) Scout scope, Leupold number 58810. Forward mounting scope. Scope has a matte finish and a duplex reticle and is in its correct, matching box. Also included, but not shown, are new, but out of packaging, Leupold Rifleman 1" aluminum rings for Weaver/Picatinny base. Both items are new but opened packaging. Thought about putting this on a 30-30 but then sold the 30-30. I did put it in the rings and then took it back apart. It was never used as intended. Also going to be listing a NOS AO Sights scout mount for Marlin 336 rifles. $375 delivered to your USA address with a check or usps m/o for payment. No PayPal and no trades please. If you want it, please post an "I'll take it" and then send me a PM. Thanks for looking, Dean.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com] [Linked Image from i.imgur.com] [Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Last edited by DeanAnderson; 03/03/21.

It isn't what happens to you that defines you, it's what you DO about what happens to you that defines you!

NRA life member

Illinois State Rifle Association member