Originally Posted by Mid_MO_Hunter
Not to argue with you tarheel - but that certainly has not been my experience after shopping the entire market ... and ultimately buying a LOT of gear from Midway over the years. By and large, they have typically been one of the best value oriented e-tailers in the industry. I think they are just now responding to the escalating ammo costs that have impacted everyone (manufacturers, wholesalers, distributors, retails ... and most significantly, the end-users). For some odd reason, folks seem to think distributors like Midway are paying the same ammo wholesale prices that they were 8-12-24 months ago ... they aren’t ... not even close.

No offense taken. I agree With that 100% historically. But, I’ve seen some VERY strange pricing activity post election. I would have to assume that Midways scale has them paying among the lowest price based on volume. I’ve seen items hit in stock on their site the same time as much smaller vendors. Midways prices were jacked up and the smaller guys were in line. I would have to assume they received shipments from the vendors same lot if they arrived within a day of each other.

They also jacked up the price on the same product 3x in a week. Again, I’m making an assumption, but I highly doubt they received 3 shipments at 3 different costs.

Just my observations of late.