Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by hoytcanon
Originally Posted by Fotis
From what I have seen accuracy has been not that good on the 77/44.

The ruger 350 legend on the other hand.......

Hogwash... I have had half a dozen 77/44's and they were all good shooter's... terrible thing about the internet is one B.S post gets repeated 10,000 times until it is gospel.

It is much more than one post. The guns are probably the most inconsistent with accuracy that I have ever seen. I had experience with two. One that I owned and one that I gave to my son in law as a gift. They were 4 inch guns. What sounds a little suspect to me is someone who HAD a half dozen, all of which shot great.

Nothing suspect about that... I have been a Ruger collector and shooter for four decades, but at the same time a blue collar worker, so for new ones to come to play, others have to go. I have owned in the neighborhood of 200 Ruger rifles, M77's, (all iterations) No.1's, 77/22's and 77/44's... I really like the 77/44's and every one I have owned was under 2" and a couple well under. I have taken a dozen deer and a couple bears with them out to 150 yards... I could post pictures ad nauseum, but for some reason it says all my file sizes are too big, even though I post them easily enough elsewhere.