Originally Posted by Bowlseye
I have a 2019 Rancher and used KFI winch, mount plate, wire kit with everything needed except the factory pig tail for wiring to be hooked up for the in/out switch power. Be sure to get it from Honda and get the one that you can have a winch, heated grips and 12v outlet. This way the ignition will have to be turned on for the winch to work. Put the contactor in the rear storage compartment. There is a panel that separates it from the battery. I ran the wires down the right side along the wire harness and it keeps it away from the exhaust. I think you can go to KFI and view the manuals on how to wire, but I used the book that came with it. KFI stuff fits and even the wiring was precut to perfect length. Only things extra I needed besides the Honda pigtail was some connectors and shrink tube so I didn't us a scotchlock for the power to switched power for the winch in/out control.

Thank you for the reply.........I have some issues that have kept me from digging further into this ordeal. I'm having trouble confirming which pigtail I need but will dig into it this weekend I hope.