Service announcement for those in the DFW area. Scheels has ammo and some bullets today.

There were .22 Stingers for $9.99 per 50 limit 2, Federal .22 box of 500 for $64 and change limit one (personally don't need them and not ready to pay that yet but....), Remington 300 Savage, Various .270, .338mag and some of the 450 bushmaster and rounds like that. There were .410 for @12.99 but did notice the box is 20 instead of 25. Two full rows of other shotgun shells. Still not much as far as reloading but did see a variety of .30 cal. bullets in Hornady and Barnes. Quite a bit of 6mm and .22 bullets. A few 7mm but mostly in Hornady and Berger. No powder or primers but one of the clerks told me "without telling me" they expect some in at any time just don't know when, what it will be or how much.

The store was busy but surprisingly the reloading/ammo area was relatively slower than normal. Firearms section was busier but not a lot has changed stocking wise. Not like we got there before the doors opened either. Me and my wife and granddaughter didn't get there until around 11:30 AM. Anyway there it is - I see it as a positive.