Originally Posted by mike7mm08
I had a similar experience a few years back. At a local custard stand /burger joint. Shanana, who was every bit of 350 as wide as she was tall darn near, got into it with her boyfriend. They were arguing inside. Got their order and headed out. As soon as they got outside it was cat 1 [bleep].

She started to beat the crap out of him. Talking straight up beat to death beat down. She got pulled away. Which infuriated her even more. The guy who was getting beat made a quick exit of the scene. Now the cape buffalo decided to turn her attention to everyone else. I am the only white dude around in a not so bright neighborhood. Pre concealed carry so I was open carrying. I was minding my own business, I just wanted my burger and malt.

Things got real ugly and began to blow my direction. Crazy biotch picked up a concrete bench that could easily seat four people. Had it up over her head and was spinning in circles. Came out of the spin and headed towards me.I quickly assumed a defensive position behind my truck and drew my weapon. About a step before she got to my "unload the whole mag into her line" she lost balance and dropped the bench.

I got called for my food and got out before the cops showed up. I am sure the crazy white guy with a gun would of got way more attention than anyone else on scene.

Yeah, Wabi. Now that right there is a real lunch time story. He only forgot to tell us what he had for lunch.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin