Originally Posted by Big Stick
Montucky by fhuqking light years. Hint.

Sako/317's suck heavy ass,due mag constraints. Hint.

Doubly so on a 461 in 270. Hint.

Cheezy 527's are pieces of fhuqking schit too,for like reason(s). Hint.

Same goes the Micro Mouser. Hint

'Course I've Seven's and 700's so chambered too(223,223AI,270,amongst others). Hint.

OEM magbox shim slide,bolt stop shortened,exhaust port flared. Shot it out and rebarreled 270. hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Mike Rock 1-7" at 21" duped,shank shortened,magbox shim slide,bolt stop shortened,exhaust port flared...yada,yada,yada,the usual. hint.

Teekers suck HEAVY ass,due their fhuqking Dog Schit magazines. Hint.

In extrapolation. Hint.

I shoot it all and then some. Hint.

You've been led to water.

Thank me later.

Hint....................

Thanks Stumpy! Its been a while since I've seen some of your rusty rifles, camo'ed with your teenage daughter's Nail Polish......

and since you always talk about leading people to water.... have ya ever considered takin a bath, and brushing the teeth you have left, while you're anywhere near the water?

I know ya love takin pics with your rifles in the water, when you're out shooting fish with them.... and all that rust helps camo them Alaska style....

one of these days, you'll have to explain exact what you mean when you are "Sucking Ass", and letting your Lab schitt in your rifle's magazines...
does that make ya shoot better, or help your rifles smell like you do?

That genuine Authentic Alaskan Trailer Trash Jibberish is sorta hard to follow.... without a Little Orphan Annie Decoder Ring and an Alaskan Translation Dictionary...

you can respond whenever, as it 5 AM up in your A/O.... so you are probably passed out on your bathroom floor in a pile of barf, next to the toilet when you were doing your nightly ritual of Worshipping the Bathroom Throne...

See ya in the funny paper there Gilligan...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez