I have a question regarding which die set will best suit my setup. I do all my reloading on a single stage RCBS Rock Chucker press. What I'm wondering is which die set makes the most sense for loading on a single stage press.
I bought a RCBS Carbide pistol die set 9mm Luger (20509) on here. It's a 3 die set which includes a sizer/decapper, expander and seater/taper crimp dies.
I had a Lee Deluxe Carbide 4-Die Set 9mm Luger (90963) on backorder which was delivered after I got the RCBS set. It's a 4 die set which includes a carbide full length sizing die/decapping unit, powder through expanding die (used for expanding and belling the case mouth while charging the case with powder), a bullet seating die, and a Lee Factory Crimp Die.
I'm thinking the Lee die set would be useful for a progressive or turret setup and the RCBS die set would be a better choice for a single stage press as I would only have to change dies 3 times versus 4 for the Lee set. What do you guys say?
Thanks.

Wag more, bark less.

The freedoms we surrender today will be the freedoms our grandchildren will never know existed.

The men who wrote the Second Amendment didn't just finish a hunting trip, they just finished liberating a nation.