Originally Posted by Jim1611
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Originally Posted by Jim1611
I have a question, and have by no means kept up with this thread. If God, you know the one who sent his Son to die on the cross is such a fake and has been such a blight to this nation and can actually not even exist then why is it that our nation is not improving? After all we scream separation of church and state. We have banned the 10 Commandments everywhere we can, we took prayer out of school, unless you believe in allah then it's okay. We have the entire democrat party against this God and now even claim to be the party of "non religion"
So why are we not seeing improvements? Do we need to go further with defaming God? Or do we need to just kill those that claim to follow him. Lets hear the path you people think we should take.

Recognize that one has nothing to do with the other.

There have been many powerful empires in the history of the world. That they failed was not because they lost sight of the Hebrew God. They never knew him.

The Roman Empire is recognized to have lasted 1000 years. It failed just as it came to know Christianity.

I'm not talking about why the others failed. I want to know why this plan of banning God hasn't started working yet. It's been in place for some time now so when am I going to see results of improvement? The score I'm keeping shows us declining as a nation and in that decline is also the revoking of God. Isn't that the intent of those that promote this? Improvement, enlightenment and a better way of life. Come on and sell me on this so I too can deny God. I am in high hopes that starman can help me with this.

Again, you totally missed the point. Religion or lack thereof has no bearing on the health of a nation. The most rabid of Christians (or any other religion) are anxious to vote an empire into bankruptcy as long as they are promised a few perks.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.