I bought a 2500HD 4x4 6.0 in 2015 with 82K miles on it and ran it to 140K miles by 2020. Great truck despite averaging 12 mpg all the time.

Bought a 2019 Mustang GT and it was flawless and fun as hell but after getting back on motorcycles the GT was not so much fun so I tried to sell it and came up about 4K short for payoff. I decided to trade the GT for a 2020 F150 XLT 4x4 5.0 10spd and sell the 2500HD and assumed Ford had the electronic bugs worked out, however: dash dimmer switch would re-set to high after being set to just above off, the auto/stop button would engage on it's own often (actually a good failure), the LCD screen would go black, Sync3 was quirky and it seemed to have issues connecting to Carplay often.

Only four payments and 8,500 miles but I was hating that truck every time I drove it. and I knew damn well I would hate it more as time passed so I went to look at Dodge.

I traded for basically an identical truck compared to my XLT, a Lonestar new body style, white with all black interior, quad cab, 4x4, 5.7 with 3.92's and so far I can't find anything I don't like.

I picked up better gearing, a much nicer interior, keyless remote with push button start that I loved on the GT.

Surprisingly I am in the black, with a good deal on the trade, the new truck price and a drop from 1.9% back to 0% and that includes the four payments.

I intended to add Katskinz leather to the F150 but didn't so I will do the same on the RAM and add 2" spacers on the front.

The day after I bought it I towed a small trailer and motorcycle to Houston and it recorded better mileage than the F150.

[Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com]

Dave