John, .32 Long is one of the best kept secrets in terms of fun per pounds of lead. To properly explore the accuracy potential, shoot for a quality revolver- S&W made a K-32 target revolver but they're awfully bloody expensive when you find them, ditto Colt with their Officers Model- but it doesn't have to be as high class as all that. A S&W M1903 Hand Ejector in one of the later variants, or a J-frame of even later vintage, will make you smile. A Colt Police Positive (or much better yet, a Police Positive Special) will have you grinning too. I'll bring a collection of them to Noxen for you to try out.

Bullet jump from case mouth to throat, as in .32 Short in a Long chamber, or .32 Long in a .32 Mag chamber, doesn't spell finest accuracy typically, but sometimes examples show up to make a liar out of me.

Four pounds of lead and 1/10th pound of Bullseye will buy you around 300 shots. (You're on your own for primers!)

Yeah, .32ACP's with their semi-rimmed cases will work in a .32 Long revolver, but mind you they are hot loads compared to what most vintage revolvers were designed for. I've done it to say I did it but wouldn't make a regular practice of it.

Last edited by gnoahhh; 03/15/21.

"You can lead a man to logic, but you cannot make him think." Joe Harz
"Always certain, often right." Keith McCafferty