I used only Leupold for years and years. Finally had it with inconsistent adjustments and rtz. Further, even if I still had faith in the vx-5 and 6, they don't offer them in the FFP and mil configurations that I and more and more buyers prefer.

They seem to be bleeding market share big time in all areas of their lines as years go on. They do now have some compelling offerings in their Mark lines, but it seems that they priced themselves out of being competitive in the spots they're trying to occupy. Competition in these areas is just too good and has been long established as reliable.

I still hope they get the ship righted before it's too late. They should've owned and taken care of inconsistent tracking early on. There's no way they weren't well aware of their shortcomings in this area, and it didn't take a crystal ball to see that the market for new scopes was headed towards reliable dialing and away from set it and forget it use. Instead they topped their old designs with exposed turrets and tried to cash in without first doing the requisite work to make a viable turret twister, and now they have a tarnished brand.

Last edited by Starbuck; 03/20/21.