Originally Posted by ol_mike
Originally Posted by BobBrown
Told Ya! LMAO

laugh

Let it go OldToot , when someone says '''I hope California falls off into the Pacific Ocean'' they don't really mean they hope our California members here all die . When someone tells the truth about 99.99% of jews in politics - they're not talking about every jew on the planet .
And yes you're right white liberals voting is a HUGE problem - I'd like to hit each one of them in the head w/a baseball bat .
Feinsteins/shumers/etc./etc.are POS who weasel themselves into leadership rolls with the help of the POS MSM crooks - surely you won't deny that ? ? ?

Well, Brother Mike, you do it your way and I’ll do it mine. Fair enough I think.

Amazing that so called white people who have long been in the majority in the USA refuse to acknowledge who is truly responsible for giving away and selling out this nation.

The Jews being appointed are the recipients of that pitiful weakness in the white majority which is defined by political correctness. Only the weak minded, low IQ do that and you know who they are, Amigo.

Let it go, you advise? I don’t think so, Mike. If others here enjoy pointing out these “Jewish issues”, do know that I enjoy pointing out the exact reasons for it.

2% of this Nation’s population. Think about that for a while.

Ymmv and there’s always the Ignore function.

The above is meant as a reply and not a slam at you.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.