Originally Posted by BC30cal
Originally Posted by kingston
Originally Posted by BC30cal
Higginez;
Good afternoon to you sir, I hope that this second last Sunday in March finds you well and the weather is tolerable.

Thanks for the interesting thread, we've done these before and I've always enjoyed them somehow. Perhaps it's a small insight into the fellow 'Fire folks' lives in a way?

Anyways, this is mine.

[Linked Image]

The beat up web looking thing is my cell phone holster - which took the photo so it's not there.. wink

Otherwise I think it's all pretty self explanatory - well perhaps the Canuck money is odd - the gold ones are Loonies worth $1 CDN or $ 0.80 USD and the two tone ones are Toonies worth $2 CDN or $1.60 USD.

Thanks again for the thread and of course for the fellow pocket dumpers for participating on a cool, overcast day here.

All the best to you all as we head into spring.

Dwayne

I love ya man, but only you could turn a picture thread into thirteen paragraphs spread across two consecutive posts.

😄😄😄

kingston;
Top of the morning to you sir, I hope it's spring in your part of the world and all who matter to you are well.

Admittedly in person at times and typically in writing, I struggle with brevity.

That said, written communication was part of my work for decades and served me well enough that I'm no longer needing to do that.

Thanks for the chuckle and all the best.

Dwayne
?
Dwayne
Is the black knife you have pictured a Kershaw, it looks just like the one I carry? I hope all is well with you and yours!👍

Molɔ̀ːn Labé
Grandpa:the road to hell is paved with good intentions.
Dad:son you have 2 choices for supper eat or don't eat.