What to buy.. Way too many options. Kubota, Kioti, LS, Bobcat, MF, JD, Branson, on and on. 25 acres, mostly flat. Need to mow about 5 acres, 1/4 mile gravel drive needs to be maintained. No heavy snow, just the storm of the century thing. I would like to clear a path or two and a food plot in the wooded acres. Thinking about 25HP to avoid the emissions BS. Kubota L2501, LX2610 look interesting, many others in the same category. Thinking a box blade, mower, for sure an FEL. Not planing on farm animals, nor a big garden to till. LX (non SU) has a mid mount mower, L2501 would be a tow behind. Last time i spent any time on a tractor was perhaps 35 -40 years ago.. Ford 8n. They sure are different now. Shuttle Shift?? HST? HST sounds like a good option. Extra Hydros? Will be using fire wood, so a splitter would be nice. Perhaps a grapple but they are $$$. Hoping to stay below $25K. Used would be OK, but don't see that many that are that much cheaper. New will have a warranty. I know it's the dealer, and there are several in the area I'm moving to, many different brands to choose from, but I don't know any of the dealers.