Originally Posted by 7mmbuster
Barack was a puppet himself. A much higher functioning puppet, but still a puppet.
Hell, for that matter, so we’re both Bushes and BJ Bill.
This country has been run, for the most part, by a Cabal made up of filthy rich Globalist who are pretty adept at keeping their names out of the paper but manipulate the economic trade of the first world countries, not to mention governments.
They’re in the process of installing Kamala Toe as President. That’s who they really want. Pedo Joe was only a vehicle to allow them to plant her there. I think they’d like to have him finish two years before they retire him. That allows the hooker to serve 1/2 of this term and two of her own.
Don’t know if Sleepy Joe is gonna hold up though. He’s losing more Brain function every day, and he never had that much to begin with! blush
These people have been manipulating and controlling things to a certain degree since the Kennedy assassination.
Currently, they’re upping their game. It seems controlling nations and economies is starting to get a little boring to them. Now they’re after you and your children, and every nickel you earn, and every nickel anybody else makes. Anywhere.
These are evil people, and we’re seeing the things John wrote about and Christ warned us about.
And if you’re gonna dominate the world for evil, you’ve first got to eliminate the power of the United States. They’ve been working on this for 50 years, and the process is nearing completion. Our economy is fragile and our people are divided. We are the last generation of a free America.
7mm

I agree with everything said in this post and it pretty well sums up the current situation. There are people in our government carrying out the demands of the puppeteer George Soros. They would be Susan Rice, Nancy Peloski and Charlie Schumer. I do believe a few more puppeteers have joined forces. That would be Bloomberg and Gates. The puppet masters are the global cabal. Almost all the rest of our elected and unelected politicians are simply chess pieces on a board.