Originally Posted by Sauer200
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Originally Posted by Leanwolf
Congressman Jason Crowe (D.), former U.S. Ranger, wants BUGs (Black Ugly Guns, banned and confiscated.
Another typical ignorant Democrat violating his sworn oath to uphold the Constitution and Bill of Rights. I imagine he'd like to lead a Ranger company to invade our homes and confiscate whatever he doesn't like. And if anyone resists, well, we know how Rangers are trained and what they do, don't we.

This is a prime example of why we all should never idolize an individual or group of people.
I see this all of the time in regards to one job description here at the camp. Present company excluded in this thread.

I have the highest respect for Rangers in general.
As with any designation, the achievement of passing Ranger Company training by the young candidates does not make them Supermen. They are individuals and come from all walks of life. Some have devilish, evil "ethics", while others follow the same Lord Jesus Christ and His Word as some of us. God teaches self defense and the fact that He alone gives rights that are not to be violated by mere mortals Psal 144:1.

Satan, on the other hand, has motivated a quarter billion murders recorded in the last century, not counting children. He wants the extermination of us all. Crowe is making this possible through the position that his father has promoted him to. No doubt about this. Once we are disarmed, then the next step is on his agenda.
Rangers and the rest of the armed forces will not rescue us. We must prepare and trust the Lord of Hosts...(His Armies).
If you guys haven't enlisted, I suggest that you consider signing up. The benefits are better than "Uncle Sam" has to offer, and your Commander in Chief will Not be "Uncle Joe".

https://youtu.be/GxdXw7LFguk

I wonder how much campo gets paid to spam this guy's bullshit?

He's right about idolizing groups of people. There's shidtbags in every walk of life and elevating them on anything other than individual merit is a poor approach, IMO.

4 out of 5 Great Lakes prefer Michigan. smile