Originally Posted by SAcharlie
But won't admit he caused the 01/06 capitol riot.
So capitol police are suing DJT.

Cause and effect are so often attributed incorrectly. DJT drank water on 1/6/21 and a bunch of criminals rioted. DJT should be banned from drinking water. It's unbelievable. In the speech for which DJT is "credited" with promoting some sort of insurrection, he asked for peaceful protests. We had 5+ years of the left and the media demonizing DJT to every extent possible. They promoted, supported and encouraged riots all over the country. The perpetuated every negative stereotype they could, once again, instigating rioting. Yet, it is the fault of DJT when violence erupted. It's just unbelievable. It wasn't enough for them to assert that he is an a-hole, with which a vast majority of his supporters would agree. They had to convince the world DJT was something he was not. No, left-wing politicians, the media and the ignorant are responsible, not DJT. He is guilty of one thing and one thing only. He's an a-hole. But, he's my a-hole and I hope we get more like him. The left was blown away by a Republican politician who would not cave and apologize when they demanded it.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ