I had to replace my seat line about 15 years back. Mine is a 16 ft BC version (before cup holders). Can't recall the footage, but it was an extremely long continuous length. Just used some skinny nylon clothesline type stuff. Take a section of ones old material along when purchasing to select an appropriate diameter. Count/measure the runs and add a bit for making the turns at each end. Wet the line when installing (allows some stretch) and use a golf tee or something similar to prevent stands from pulling back during assembly. They will then tighten considerably when dry, and will sag a bit when out in a soaking rain, but should still keep ones butt off the platform. A little help feeding and handling line is beneficial while one's in the boat rethreading.

As to rowing, look well ahead and watch the flow of surface bubbles well ahead of ones bow. That's the direction ones boat will go on its own. Try not to hit bottom or rocks when drifting sideways. Wish I was closer, but that's a bit of distance for a weekend run.

Again, from looking at the pics, I'd run a tight line across about half way between the oar locks and the stern and lash to the trailer frame on each side. Then a strand from one lock, behind the first line and back to the second lock to really cinch it down. Otherwise, ones boat will do a lot of bouncing on his trailer and he my find his anchor trailing behind on the highway.

Nice looking craft

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Last edited by 1minute; 04/01/21.

1Minute