Good man.

Been pondering the psychology of our buying behavior during these scares. Still don’t understand it.

Last weekend, stopped in a favorite rural store, and they had about a brick’s worth of blazer 50ct boxes on the shelf, $2.99, no limit. Ask the young man if he has any bricks. Nope. So i pass, noting i don’t “need” any, and surely, if no other glutton wipes it out, someone who needs it will get to buy some.

This week, stop in a different store, and they’ve the same offering, but two box limit. I don’t even think; i put two boxes in the cart and keep moving.

Why? Dunno.

Different observation. Two gunshows last weekend. Great content for old guns, if silly ammo prices. See some (silly) money trade hands for pistol ammo, mostly young guys. Saw zero 22lr sold for $60/brick and up. Zero. A more savvy seller might try lowering the price, could corner the market at the show, but nope. I don’t follow the disconnect. Sellers hauling around milk crates of dust-covered, chitty Fed Automatch and Rem thunderturds bought at $10-15/ea on sale now determined to quadruple his money or bust. Wtf? Gotta be pride and bragging rights.

Golldammed motion detector lights. A guy can’t even piss off his porch in peace any more.

"Look, I want to help the helpless. It's the clueless I don't give a [bleep] about." - Dennis Miller on obamacare.