Ok, I know some of you guys love these BCM's. I know a guy at my club only buys BCM. He likes to run and gun and go to those Yeager seminars too, but he doesn't shoot in our AR competitions. His rifles just aren't accurate enough to compete with the big boys. I can understand liking them for what they are. In our parts are parts thread, I'm thinking a lot of guys rate BCM as top tier. Would you guys get offended if someone bought a BCM and pulled the barrel off and threw it away and put a better barrel on it? Hell, I might even pull the gunfighter stock off, and toss the grip as well. More than likely going to put a raptor charging handle on it too, as I don't like the gunfighter. LPK is going to be Armaspec. The npt trigger may get tossed. What the hell is going to be left that is BCM? The BCG of course and the upper and lower. I might even splurge and buy a BCM handguard, as opposed to my el cheapos I've been running lately, only because it says BCM on it... Your thoughts on BCM. I know MontanaMan (MM) and probably TWR will chime in.. Oh, and before this place shut down 3 days ago, I tried to ask you guys if I should buy this BCM complete lower and upper assembly. I was at the range and trying to decide whether or not I should leave to go and buy it after checking it out the day before. I decided to hit the buy button to see what the hell the hype was all about with the BCM. Having never had any issues with my Spikes, Noveske, Northtech, Colt, Stag, or even my Rogue Defense. Never even a burp, let a lone a hiccup.. The only AR that has even begun to give me fits was my AR10 Armalite when I first got it, I found out it DID NOT like to be ran dry. I can get away with running the AR15's that way with no issues at all, but the Armalite is fincky that way. Especially with factory federal gold medal match. It much prefers my hand loads over anything else...

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA