Originally Posted by ro1459
While I don't believe that Joe Biden legally received more votes than President Trump, with our election system, Biden became the President legally. The Electors elect the president in this country and the House of Representatives affirms that vote. In January, the electors cast their votes for Biden and the House then affirmed that vote. That means that Biden was legally elected. Once again, do I believe he received more legal votes... no way that is possible in my mind.

I hadn't thought of this angle. People don't elect the president, we know that. Electors do, the question is state by state, how are electors appointed? Do they HAVE TO go by the public vote, or is that just how it's normally done? Electors submit and Senate ratifies, that happened, so I believe Biden is the president legally. Unless you can back that down to the elector level and PROVE they electors where illegal. If electors are, by law, tied to the vote, then you're onto something, if not, there's nothing to do about dominion or fraud or anything.