Early review.

I love the bow Muzzy LV-X and the Muzzy reel. The bow is great, I can do all the set up myself as no need for a limb compressor, nothing to keep timed and simple adjustment for weight and draw. I was trying to set the limb stops and and did lock it up drawn but was able to hold the string and kick the limb with my foot to release it. The bow is very smooth drawing and I have a roller guide on order. The bow is heavy which I wouldn't like for a hunting bow where I'm going to carry it out in the field but on the boat it is just fine. I've taken it out and shot it a number of times and again no draw backs. The bow comes with a line puller attached to take the strain off the reel on big fish.

I've watched a number of videos on setting up an V-X for bow fishing and really am liking the idea of tying the string to the rear of the arrow with a spinner. You can't draw the bow if you forget to release the reel and it is very easy to switch arrows, it seems to shoot just fine that way. The safety slides work better with the wrap reel.

pics in a bit
[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Suprisingly the best price I found was on Amazon and seeing as I'm living on the desert bowfhishing isn't in big demand at our local archery shop. I take days out fishing and the lake is only 70miles away and lots of camping.

Last edited by erich; 04/10/21.

After the first shot the rest are just noise.

Make mine a Minaska

Heaven has walls and rules, H-ll has open borders