Originally Posted by JCMCUBIC
I really like the FC's. Stock fit is great (for me), the short action is about perfection, all stainless, excellent bedding, twisted right. I like the slightly heavier contour on the special runs and the 22" barrel length....I really couldn't spec a better "custom" than the 22" cerakoted special run 6.5's.

While Mel certainly saw the future,Ronnie simply connected all requisite mechanical dots. The advent of a S/S receiver is huge,as were the (5) 8x40's base fasteners. Hint.

Ergo's are subjective and I personally don't know anyone who prefers the FC version,over the Montucky's handle. As metal goes,it's not even close and FC steals The Show,for connecting all dots. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Don't mind the moisture,it's just more Crying Karen Melting Snowflakes..."living" vicariously. That High-Pitched Nasal Whine,sure is soothin' though! Hint.

LAUGHING!..............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."