I am the second owner of the rifle, previous owner shot it very little. I have 100 range rounds through it and its been on 2 hunts but no major scars or blemishes. It has long lost its wooden stock by the original owner and sits in a Remington synthetic stock. It is BDL configuration. It shot great with 120, 140 and 160 gr bullets I tried. Hand-loads well under an inch. I did not shoot any factory ammo out of it. Standard Remington twist barrel 1-9. C prefix receiver built in 1988, it's a good one.

I had taken it out and put it in a McMillan Edge MR stock in ADL configuration for the time I have owned it. Should the purchaser want the McMillan stock I will sell it at a discount of an additional $475.00- SPF with adl mag box and trigger guard. I purchased this rifle years ago before COVID, so my pricing is what I paid pre-covid. Rifle and talley mounts, no scope.

Should the new owner wish to purchase some components or ammo, I will sell you some at pre covid prices as well, brass, bullets of your choice or ammo.

$695.00 shipped to lower 48- SPF

First I'll take it here, and a quick PM is the winner.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Last edited by lhead71; 04/11/21.

Enough already, just shoot it!