Originally Posted by Sakohunter264
I’ll offer $675 which is probably on the high side.

There is nothing left on it that is collectible, in all actuality the glow is off of pre-64's and building customs based on them. I would say that Sakohunter264's offer is more than fair given what it is, the rifle has a lot of things going against it having much value.

The Ramline stock is the lowest of the low-end stock, it adds no value whatever. The wood stock needing to be finished so it adds no value either because unless the buyer is an experienced stocker it is nothing more than a moneypit to throw money into.

The barrel possibly being a Shilen could add some value but without documentation and a good look with a bore-scope it is a "pig in a poke". And the contour does not appear to be a Featherweight contour.

What caliber is the rifle? If it is a magnum is it a factory magnum? If so, does it feed properly from the magazine.

The bolt has a hole in the handle which is indicative of a Featherweight. Do the numbers on the bolt match the number on the action?

The floorplate being non-magnetic is also indicative of a Featherweight.

drover

223 Rem, my favorite cartridge - you can't argue with truckloads of dead PD's and gophers.

24hourcampfire.com - The site where there is a problem for every solution.