Jive turkey.

Talking with people in line today.
At Clarkvegas Academy they are putting out monday thru sunday now at 9am.
2 people came in saturday morning at 9am
Line of about 15 people.
Ammo out ready to purchase.
Interesting....

They was trying to keep the tuesday, thrursday, and saturday secret squirrel unannounced stocking thing going on.

They was putting half of their monday, wensday, and friday shipments out on those days.

Of course employee txt where going out on tue, thu, and sat when it hit the shelves without a doubt.

Not fair to shoppers their at 9 am on those days when ya think about.

A conversation about 3 weeks ago to bring up that point about their random stocking time on those days amongst a buncha mil retirees and active duty mil types with a highly suggested point to call corparate in Katy Tx about this stores little schemes outside of corporate policy...
All it takes is one person to get people thinking about fugged up schit going on.
Then when one person tells about the meet me at the sneaker or clothing department storage room friends and family anmo deals that the store got caught at back in july 2020
And what that complaint to corparate resulted into everybody being able to buy ammo now, insted of the slim shady employee schit going on...

Well .......
Schitt happens when a sheep dog sees fugged up schit and wont respond like a b type sheep and say nothing when it is going on right in front of them.

LMFAO!!!!

Seem to have worked....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜ whistle whistle whistle
Amongst the mil guys.
Time well spent in conversation.
Schit happens and corporate listens.

This is the story of "my" academy now and not what it was prior to late july 2020...

Everyone has a equal chance to buy ammo now.
1st come 1st serve.
Which is the way it should be in any given scenario or situation.
Ready for sale at 9am..

No bullschitt back door employee friends and family deals at the cooler storage room door crap.

I'm a fugging dick on high ground.
And wont give up the high ground easily and just let schitt slide.
What is right is right.
And corparate hates hearing customers tell them about store shenanigans.

Corparate will address the schit and not sweep it under the rug.

I made a thread back in july time frame about this Bullschit IIRC.
2 employees caught in store cam doing what I told Corparate
35 36 k in unbarcoded or recoreded shelf sales staight from storage swipe to register sale.

Ect ect ect.

Just do the right thing.
And you wont have problems.

What I have always been told.

What amazes me about my july 2020 store incident.

Is how many customers prior to that seen this blatant schitt going on and never did or said a thing about it...
Just let fugga,s get away with it or listened to some lame reasoning...

JFC...
The world is full of meek fugging sheep IMO...

Last edited by renegade50; 04/12/21.