Originally Posted by NWT
Originally Posted by 16bore
If China dropped a billion rounds of 22LR on the market for $0.99/box it’d be gone in15 minutes. Maybe 20.

So don’t buy a scope. I’m sure that the USA market share is pretty small. Who knows....except Doug

Comrade 16,
Feels like you support the CCP and or have a defeatist passive attitude.
Not sure where you have been the last decade. The CCP has infiltrated our major universities/colleges with spies, the CCP is spending billions of dollars in attempts to hack our military and technology companies. The CCP cheats, steals , and bribes their way while people like you and Bobby give them a pass. I have been to Beijing and Shanghai 6 times in the past 30 months. I have experience first hand what is going on there. We have more control over our purchases. Has your head been in the sand the past decade and especially the past 15 months? Do you not understand the CCP hates the USA?
It’s passive and naive people like you who will wake up one day and ask what has happened, and respond maybe we should have paid attention. So sad.
Go ahead and be proud of your value CCP made sport optics while you are hunting or shooting in your free country. Maybe you don’t care but I will guarantee the majority of us do care. F*** the CCP !!!

Well hotshot, you shoulda fixed it while you were there.