Originally Posted by SLM
You commenting on anything about killing is comical. Wasn’t long ago, you were talking sh it about anyone using a short action cartridge.

Until someone has a question regarding best staple guns, target backers, targets or sharpies, stay in the corner while the adults are talking.

Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
Originally Posted by Ralphie
Originally Posted by specneeds
Wow that is interesting advice - “quit that corvette little lady it’s too much car for you, Get a Corolla it suits a woman better”

I trained a 120 lb woman for one of those TV hunting shows - she handled my lightweight 375H&H like it was a quail gun. Women can handle recoil if they choose to quite nicely. For deer the difference is minimal but for elk I’ll take the 300 magnum over a 308 every time. Why pass on and elk because you don’t have the horsepower or bullet to do the job? Elk hunting is challenging enough without unnecessary limitations.

+1

You guys are fu cking idiots. There are plenty here that know a 308win will kill an elk with little effort. It all boils down to shot placement and bullet you use. Its funny because you paint a picture like the 308win worked wonderfully for your daughter, then you switch her to something bigger. How much does your daughter want to practice with that 300wm? Enough to be proficient with it? You agreeing with numb nuts makes you look pretty stupid/ignorant..

Lmao!!!

- Greg

Success is found at the intersection of planning, hard work, and stubbornness.