I thought I'd mentioned the importance of tracking prior?!? Hint.(grin)

At 900 any/all POA/POI discrepancy is easily subtend via the reticle,which is of course speaking fluently in the same language as the reticle. I'm not a Strelok Guy and LOVE AE for the ease in which to arrange same. You simply denote the subtended correction and enter it's value whether high(fast) or low(slow),denote the range and the corresponding comeups are backtracked less a chronograph,in a single shot. Values are of course correlated to erector value(1/10 Mil),for both trajectory and windage. Though it's faster/easier than it sounds,even if it sounds EASY,because it fhuqking is. You can continually correct/quantify an initial solution. Hint.

The approach makes it a breeze,to sort both new Lots of powder and/or temp swings. The gains are fhuqking HUGE when gunning Long Range Rimfire,because the requisite corrections are HUGE in comparison and modest deviations accrue quickly. I'm 40-50 Mil's deep in elevation daily with them. Temps/atmospherics tend to sway them more than a "smidge" too and that in itself is interesting and applicable to other platforms. With any/all new Lots of ammo,Powder or bullets,I'm HOPING nothing changes...but if it do,a couple shots will resolve all and I KNOW what is going on. Hint.

A GREAT Rule Of Thumb,is to simply factor a scope as being compromised in tracking/repeats and zero retention,until you have PROVEN that it is not. Folks are in a hurry to justify and make excuses to the opposite,which while being funnier than fhuqk,will scatter alotta projectiles about needlessly and to no end. Be MEAN to your glass,in regards to mechanics and make it PROVE itself. Less that,you are perpetually pissing up ropes. Read that again. Now one more time.

It's as easy as you want it to be and much of that depends on how you cut the check(s). Hint.

Just sayin'..................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."