So, brief update. I went ahead and pulled the trigger on a luxe. Put my order in on March 24, knowing it was a preorder. Website says preorders ship early April so my hunt scheduled for May 8th is plenty of time to recieve the tent and try it out. Website moves to Mid April shipping so I send a message asking when they think the tent will ship and explain my situation.

The response is a generic response that basically states go back to the website and check daily. I asked for even a ballpark idea and my response was almost exactly what I got the first time. I know I"m just one customer but even a little communication that was not a stock response would have helped. As stated in other posts the customer service is really not good, and I can't imagine it would have been any better had there been a problem with the actual product. I'm one of those guys that just has to learn the hard way. To their credit, when I asked to cancel my order and get a refund, there was no argument and it was sent immediately.

The good news is that Gohunt had some seek outside tents in stock and I picked up a Silvertip. Will be here in a week, yes it was a bit more money but the customer service and reputation of product should have made the choice easy for me from the get go.

MM

Tell me the odds of putting grease on the same pancake? I Know they are there, well ice and house slippers. -Kawi