[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Larry Brown PhD in NBN, TNB

Nurse terrified following attacks in elevator of Saint Thomas Hospital garage

Probably the same POS always pissing in the wheelchair corral beside the elevators.

Video story from News2

https://www.wkrn.com/news/crime-tra...levator-of-saint-thomas-hospital-garage/

CRIME TRACKER
by: Stephanie Langston
Posted: Apr 14, 2021 / 05:30 PM CDT / Updated: Apr 14, 2021 / 05:30 PM CDT

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WKRN) – A violent early morning attack on employees in the elevator of a hospital parking garage has left staff at Ascension Saint Thomas Midtown Hospital shaken.

It was around 6:15 in the morning Wednesday, a terrifying way to start a shift for this nurse that doesn’t want to be identified.

“I was coming down the steps and there were Metro police officers there and a couple of other staff that I overheard say they had been hit in the face,” she explained.

PREVIOUS COVERAGE: Man charged after nurses attacked inside Saint Thomas Midtown parking garage
Once to her unit, the nurse found out there were more victims, colleagues in the ER being treated after random attacks in the parking garage elevator.

“One was knocked out completely and the other one was hit in the mouth repeatedly and her teeth were knocked kind of loose,” the nurse said.

Metro police saying 67-year-old Larry Brown rode the elevator up and down, randomly assaulting at least five female employees of the hospital by striking them in the head or face with his fist. Police say Brown also punched a Saint Thomas Midtown security guard in the head before being taken into custody.

“After this I’m pretty terrified to walk out to my car,” the nurse said.

The nurse, who has worked for Saint Thomas for more than a decade, says there have been issues in the garage before, including a number of car break-ins.