Not familiar with TSS or red dots, but can say the old guns get it done too, i took my old A5 for a walk one day deer hunting, had the ribbed 30" full choke barrel installed, had five rounds on board, a Winchester 2-3/4 inch load with 20 copper plated #1 buck, saw movement below me at around 80 yards through the broken brush, i shouldered the old Belgium Browning, thought it was a deer, as it got closer i saw it was a coyote, have blown plenty of deer setups to smoke a coyote, this day was no different.

At roughly 15 yards the coyote saw me, locked up and threw his head up as the A5 boomed, i had the bead on his right shoulder on a hard quarter towards me, i've shot everything from squirrels to Cape Buffalo, Hippo and Eland with everything from 22 lr to 8 Bore, have 'NEVER' saw anything die that hard, the shot charge penetrated the dog length ways, i picked the thing up by the tail, can swear the shot charge ripping through to exit the animal added a full foot to his overall length. grin

Saw my Gramps using a Lynch box call shoot Turkeys with his old shiny blued steel and walnut Remington Model 11 [which looked like an A5 to me] a few times, the old guns are still fun and effective too, enjoy whatever you put together, it's all about getting out there and getting it done.

Trump Won!