We use 52" x 16' hog panels for beans and cucumbers etc.

I buy 7 or 8 ft tall T posts and drive them in the ground. Three of them. Then with my grinder I cut a vertical 5/16" inch notch in the top of them... then I hang the pig panel in the notch. The notch is about 1 inch deep straight down.

Then I make an 18" outrigger (three of them) and angle the pig panel outward the 18 inches... the Outriggers are horizontal to the ground. The Outriggers are made of EMT. I put a notch in them as a dado cut for the pig panel and a notch at the back end for the T post.

Then I repeat on the other side. Hanging another hog panel in the same Notch at the top of the T post. I use three more Outriggers. Now my trellis is an A-frame in cross section.

Then to keep tension on the Outriggers I run a piece of wire and twist like a Spanish windlass.

The Outrigger on the side of the T post that does not contain the leg of the T just overlaps one of the nipples on the T post. With tension on The Wire drawn tight with the Spanish windlass the whole being it is fairly secure. I do a wrap at the top just to keep everything in the notch.

A full grown trellis can have a lot of wind load on it at times.

Some beans can only reach a few inches before they have to grab onto something so I keep the trellis fairly low for this variety. Other varieties will reach up a foot or 2.

I have pictures somewhere. I'll repost later if I ever find them.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.