Originally Posted by downwindtracker2
I ,too, bought a Huber Concepts trigger for a Husqvarna 1600,mine is 6.5-06. .I sent it up to Greydog,, a friend and a great gunsmith. He found mistakes the first gunsmith had made ,but when it came to the trigger, I had asked him what he could do about it he wrote a large note: TRIGGER SUX.he said one could modify a Timmy like a Zastava, but he didn't want to do one, . I was talking with Steve's friend Mitch,, another gunsmith, he said a Timmy, but that you needed to surface grind the action. He almost had whip lash, when I answered "Good I have one." I haven't done anything more than that.

I aguired a 1600 stock at a gunshow and fitted a M1896/38 sporter into it. The Swedes had a trigger block side safety that they installed on their 6.5x55 sporters. The stock had a slot but not as much room as a Bold or a Timmy would take. .I had to open up the slot when I put a FN '51 Mauser with a Bold trigger into a Parker Hale stock. That arm sticks out a fair bit.

Tradewinds had Timmy make a trigger for the 1600,when they imported the HVA..

Just thinking about it, maybe one could adapt a Zastava trigger,

Sorry, i think I only asked more questions.

Who the fugg is Timmy?

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience