Originally Posted by jaguartx
Maybe you can ask Rick to explain the ignore function, or are you like the moth drawn to the flame? Just cant help yourself, huh? Do you look at your turds and buggers too?

I have plenty of PMs thanking me for telling the truth so i dont think it would be nice to not appease them for the likes of you, or your newfound commie corcksucking bud, Suckermore.

You wouldnt maybe be courting him for a clandestin hookup, would you. Seems you being a lawman and him being a dimocommie would constitute a case of strange bed partners.

Oh well, different strokes for different anti Word folks. You hooking up with him proves there is nothing new under the sun.

What does it matter to you how often i post? Why does it get under your skin?

Well, in that case i best post again.

PS. BTW, You're a liar. You know it, i know it, others know it, and GOD knows it.

Tell Suckawhore hi for me. Tell him hes really tearing us up with that Trump/Epstein pic.

Ask him why it hangs in his types craw to see adult white guys hooking up with adult white chicks.

Im thinking hes more in tune with guys with dicks hooking up with other guys with dicks.
EX. His hero the Zero.

Do you suffer the same perversion? Maybe now we've discovered the hertofore missing link.

Take care, Mike and may your creator, GOD bless you as your needs may be, even if that requires better company.

grin

You are babbling again you goofy fart. Since you and god and others know I am a liar I feel pretty comfortable in my integrity.

I will take care and find great comfort in your somewhat hypocritical blessing.

Does your god inspire you to refer you to others as corcksucking buds? I guess your relationship w/ the lord gives you dispensation for being a drunken loudmouth.

ptl

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC