I have one in 7mm08. X2 model. Very accurate. Too heavy for my taste. Safety is very stiff. Seem to be many QC issues. Was a good option for lefties as they produced a lot of calibers in left hand versions. Hybrid between a M70 and a mauser action. I paid roughly $1400 for mine including
Having the barrel cut back at the factory from 24-22. A poor execution of a good idea where as their long wait times, QC issues and some customer service sunk them. Theres plenty of testimonials of great functioning rifles but plenty of disappointing ones for the number of rifles sold. No plans to sell the on I own at this time but its a back up rifle. In the early days they sold semi finished actions. I think a lot of them got used without finishing on rifle builds and got a bad rap for being rough. Regardless they had their issues. A lot of complaints of rifles weighing significantly more than MRC listed them at. Mine came in about 3/4s of a pound heavy. If mine weighed a pound less and had a bit slimmer forearm in the stock it wouldn't hurt my feeling any. Mine weighs about 8 lbs 4 ounces with a swaro AV on it if I recall. Thats about all I can tell you.

Life can be rough on us dreamers.