So I used to buy 1000 ct bags of Top Brass prepped and primed (with CCI 41s) brass for under $150.00 per bag ... and I actually still have some of those stashed away for a rainy day. It was a helluva deal. For a long time I would buy a bag every other week on payday. Had so much I put some in a connex by my barn and forgot about it until just recently ... it was like finding money.

Those days are long gone.

These days I'll take all the milsurp brass I can get my hands on ... and I do get some via some military contacts at Bragg and Jackson and private contractor ranges where I still have friends up in North Carolina.

I do not mind prepping it myself in the least. Decapping, swageing or decrimping, trimming, sizing, wet tumbling ... I've got the right tools to do it all in short order.

I've come to really appreciate milsurp brass over the decades so ... yeah, it's worth doing IMHO.

Milspec primers are another story. I'm just under 10k remaining and beginning to panic a bit. And then there is the bullet issue.

Here's one piece of advice when it comes to milsurp brass ... learn to anneal.

What you think about, you do ... what you do, you become.
In a nation where anything goes ... eventually, everything will. We're almost there.