Getting ready for a varmint hunting trip and had to load some ammo for a new AR15 for coyotes. Had already loaded about 500-600 rounds last year for a 223 Ackley I had so I could fireform some brass, but they were too long to fit in my AR mags, so I thought I would load a few just for the AR... well, I get about 100 rounds loaded and trying to concentrate, but missed the fact that a bunch of the once fired brass I bought had split necks on them. Seems seating the bullets a bit deeper on some of the cases to accommodate the AR opened up the splits so they were more visible. So, I said a few adult words and went about putting my Kinetic bullet puller to work and unload about 30 of the 100 rounds I loaded.
After checking the couple hundred rounds I am taking up on the trip, I realized I still have about 500-600 to go through to check for problems and possible reload... but it will be worth it if we can find a good couple places to hunt this week ... now if I can just find a supply of small rifle primers...

Bob

Never underestimate your ability to overestimate your ability.