Originally Posted by ingwe
Originally Posted by szihn
Hummmmmmmmmmmmmm. Lets just take a wild guess as to their skin color and culture in which they were raised.

What are the odds?

Yeah..I just LOVE these names they make up at the hospital as if they didnt really expect a baby to be born.

Their phonics, ebonics, and ability to spell lets you know who made the names up right away.

I'm even aware of one named Lemongelo....but spelled :Lemon Jello....seriously.

True here. Back in the 1980's, there were twins in the ATL are Named Lemongello and Orangegello. Le -Mon-ja-Lo and Or-Ron-Ja-Lo. My best friend taught them in elementary school. Told this story in the late 1990s at dinner with my buddies, one my gunsmith and the other a DeKalb Co Sheriff. My gunsmith buddy called BS on me and immediately my sheriff buddy tells him "It's true. We've had them in Juvi lock up several times". So not urban legend for sure.

Other winner was She-they'd spelled s h i t h e a d . No joke. How embarrassing.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo