Originally Posted by RoninPhx
hey
your moment in the sun has arrived.
i turned on google and found a link to the asian awareness this month.
evidently this chow was afraid to step out of his house last year due to racism.
I'm sorry :
https://www.blog.google/outreach-initiatives/diversity/apahm-2021

oday, I sometimes still feel like an outsider, and as a father of two girls, I often worry about what lies ahead for them. Our community is worried about our families, as the Asian and Pacific Islander (API) community has faced unabated, horrific violence and racism over the last year. We’re afraid to step outside our homes. These challenges require national attention and dialogue in order for lasting change to occur.

What a load of unadulterated horseshit, written by a coward and a liar looking for some measure of 'fame' by clanging the race bell. Little worm-beings like that fella Chow are nothing more than an embarrassment and do nothing but perpetuate the victim mindset of some folks. Afraid of his own damn shadow and making it sound as if an entire subset of our nation are hiding in their homes for fear of being beset upon by roving mobs of racists looking to destroy them. Problem is, it's so popular with some who enjoy that victim status that it gets perpetuated as fact.

Happy to say that in my life I've never had the misfortune of knowing any Asians like that. Most I know and call friends are the polar opposite, actually. A select few would celebrate if some clown on the street would try his luck with them on the street. Free pass for a beatdown.