Originally Posted by rte
Originally Posted by Remsen
Originally Posted by rte
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Jesus SAVES! but Moses INVESTS....

Every time I see this fast talking charlatan,he's wearing his Yid Lid.lol

Even the most orthodox don't subscribe to this practice.

What practice don't the most orthodox subscribe to? Wearing a kippah? Cause I am far from the most orthodox, but I am observant in many ways, and I wear a kippah.

Do you wear it daily?

I grew up very near a Synaguoge and when I went to stores nearby I would see the same Jews without their kippah,as you call it.

Every time I see Shapiro he's wearing his lid.As I stated,he wears it like a shield and is constantly evoking his religion in talks that have nothing to do with religion.

Many of his comments have proven that he is a never Trumper and no amount of back-tracking,on his part, will convince me otherwise.

I do wear it daily. Conservative and Reform Jews don't wear kippahs (or yarmulkes, for our friends on the Hi Line) regularly but orthodox men do.

I actually don't know much about Shapiro. I know he purports to be conservative politically and observant religiously, but I am pretty sure that I've never heard him speak (or read anything from him) beyond a few sound bites. He may well be a never Trumper and if that's the case, y'mach shmo to him.

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.