Originally Posted by Yaddio
I read the OP's post and was fully aware that it was an AI and not an A-Square. The reading comprehension mistake wasn't made by me. Nor did I jump to conclusions on the intent concerning anyone else's posts. As for "vast experience", yes I have loaded for the 338-06 for over 15 years, I wouldn't claim to have "vast experience", but I do know that if I was to work up a load for an AI tomorrow I'd look first to see what works in the A-Square due to its similarities and build up from there, (probably just like you did before working up some loads for your 338-06 AI). Or did you just pull almost non-existent 338-06 AI load data out of thin air and load up some cases? Participation trophy? GFY? Vast experience? Not contributing anything? Big Stick posts? Sounds like you need to head off to more than just the range to actually learn something, (like manners for starters).

All I have to say to your absolute stupidity in completely missing the point is... Blow me.

No trophy for you this time. You can go sit in time out for a while.

Sacred cows make good burgers when you know what temperature to cook them at.-Rev. Billy