My daughter graduated from college on Friday May 7th. Her mother and I had to sit in the football stadium and watch a live broadcast from the campus on the big screen tv in the stadium. The only thing that went wrong was when they played the national anthem, there were some hispanics sitting one row in front of us, 3 of them stood up but one of them, but the fourth, an overweight bitch refused. So I said loud enough for her to hear, "well if you won't stand up for our anthem, I will sing it for you", which I did. When the anthem ended some people around us gave me the thumbs up and clapped. My daughter is a young woman who has her head screwed on right. Very focused, hard working. Starts her new job June 1st. I am Sofaking proud of her. Even with losing my boy Cody earlier this year, it is shaping up to be a good year. New pup and my daughter graduating. I am a very proud father. Here is a pic of us from Friday. I am a lucky dog!

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

When its time to fight, you fight like you are the third monkey on the ramp to get on Noah's Arc... and brother, it is starting to rain!

The chair is against the wall.