Originally Posted by Springcove
Originally Posted by cumminscowboy
Yeah but add that to the list of issues. I think all of us would fell better if we knew we lost fair and square. But I don’t feel that way. Looking into this will prove or disprove my concerns

“WE” do know that the election was stolen!!! There was nothing fair and square about it.

WE AGREE, I am using wording that is persuasive to others, who may be on the fence about this. those are the people that need convincing. I would feel better if biden won it outright. it would mean we still have democracy. This issue with the census is real, its not some cooked up article. The issue was raised by a couple guys who I follow, one who was the most accurate election pollster in the election, and the other was a minor player in trump's legal contests as an attorney. both of them have raised this issue with the census. They both have said past elections that the census data has matched up with total votes pretty closely.

what they say, the guy that is the pollster, Rich baris is his name, says based on his expert opinions, of who voted, prior polling and the voter files. He says Biden may have won michigan. The rest of the states trump won. arizona, wisconsin, georgia, and PA If trump wins Arizona, wisconsin, and georgia. a 40k vote margin, he is president again. So yeah its highly highly likely, they stole it. Trump; didn't need michigan or PA to win.

on edit, I get it the libs robbed trump of his ablity to govern because of all the BS they pulled, from lawfare to crazy opposistion. Then to steal the election, the conservative side as been robbed of its mandate to govern,. this is why most of us hate republicans.

Last edited by cumminscowboy; 05/11/21.