I've only seen a couple of the M70 International's over the years. Both owned by friends. One might still have his. I'll have to check in with him. They were supposedly produced for ISU shooting (now known as ISSF) which means they were 300M and CISM rifles. The 300M meter 10 ring is 3.6" and 300M converts to 328 yds. I'll let ya'll figure out the MOA on that one! The 300M course of fire for men is 40 shots in each of three positions (prone, standing and kneeling). A competitive rifle is expected to be able to hold 10 ring for the full course.

These rifles were differentiated from the regular M70 Targets by their stock and adjustable triggers. The Internationals had the more vertical pistol grip and deeper forearm that represented the International rifles of the day (think 40XC) versus the Marksman stocks of the typical M70 Match rifles (see NYNY's pic above).

More than a few were used for NRA Highpower and at least one of the ones I saw was clip slotted. I'd say the accuracy you could expect would partially depend on the mileage on the barrel. If it was used competitively in highpower or ISU competition, where barrels are consumables it will be a crapshoot for accuracy. We competitors tend to put A LOT of rounds downrange in practice and competition. Good luck chasing that rifle and post pics if you are successful.