Originally Posted by Dixie_Dude
It depends on who made the vaccine. The Pfizer vaccine seems to be the best as it gives immunity to the new variants. Now the Johnson and Johnson has caused some to get blood clots. It uses human fetal tissue. Hmm. Now the antibodies of those who get the virus wear off in 6-9 months. Our grandson got it and we paid to have him tested for antibodies 3 times in 9 months. After 9 months he lost the antibodies. So you have to get a shot every year, just like the flu.

Me and my wife got the Pfizer shots, and we tested and we have antibodies. I have RA, a bad heart, and am type II diabetic. So I was at a huge risk, and so I researched everything I could find and got the Pfizer shot. I also have a supply of hydroxi from RA meds and horse Ivermectin (take it by weight). Also take zinc and vitamin D3. So I prepared.

The virus is real, and I believe it was manufactured in Wuhan, China at their viral lab and it got out by accident or intentionally, we will never know for sure. Studies in India and Israel say it is a SAR's virus with two bat virus genes and an HIV gene in it. This doesn't happen naturally. Makes it easy to spread and causes death for those at risk. So, China which has about 1.5 billion people may have wanted to eliminate their unhealthy population and didn't care if it spread to the west so as to get Trump out of office and bring down Western economies.

Trump fast tracked the vaccine by getting the government to pay for it's development by several companies. Each company had a little different approach and different methods. The Chinese version has been found to not work about 30-35% of the time, yet they still push it on third world countries. While the Pfizer vaccine works 95-98% of the time. That is better than nothing.

I was wondering when they would remove the stupid mask mandate from those who took the vaccine. They just wanted control as long as they could.

i am a type two diabetic, and had seven stents put in in december.
my cardiologist said get the shot.
my endocrinologist said get the shot
primary doctor said get the shot
my wifes kidney doctor said get the shot
my wifes cancer specilist said get the shot.
I have had the first one, wife too, no negative reaction with the moderna.
i trust the above with advice more so than various wingnuts on this forum.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO