Originally Posted by High_Noon
I'd like to know more about the rifle, the caliber, the load and the color of the suspect.

Good to know the vermin was put down by an armed patriot.

If no one read the article, the shooter was a 26 yr old White guy, military vet suffering from PTSD...

Sad day all around. my first question was Arnold, the Veteran Shooter, getting any counseling from the VA...
Sad his life had to end like this... my son is his age.

Sorry 87 yr/old MS Hicks had to lose her life like this.

I am grateful that a local neighbor was able to end this before the situation got worse and more people lost their lives.

I am sadden the most, that a veteran who served his country, and was mentally damaged over it, was killed when he needed counseling more than anything.

I use to keep a varmint rifle in my car for years, in case I was ever put in this position, where a shooter was just trying to kill innocent victims because he had a bug up his ass about society. I think quit that when Trump got elected....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez