Originally Posted by las
It is like the Cooper Landing Bypass. That plan was finalized before the first public hearings (required by law) were ever held.

Just because they are lawfully bound to take public comments doesn't mean they won't ignore them and do whatever they damned well please.

AGL - You confusing your rivers and terminology?

I "Personal Use" fish with my 60' gill net off the Kasilof Beach in that time frame. Dip netting in the Kasilof is also opened up around then.

Kenai River opens later, IIRC, but I was unaware that there was anything of the sort on the Russian.

But then, I haven't been a dip (fishing wise - smile ) in several years now, so am in need of re-reading regulations and time lines.

If I get busted for something......I don't want it to be a surprise! smile

I am "not" confusing this issue. You are simply "Hell'Bent" on being a constant "FAILURE" at discrediting me. Which is entertaining.

For you "education" the Federal Subsistence Regulations......also regulate the "Subsistence dip netting on the Russian River. The "exact" same agency that governs my special hunting and fishing rights, which are based entirely where I reside. I find myself on both sides of the entirety of subsistence issues.

ALASKA is a "HARD COUNTRY for OLDMEN". (But if you live it wide'ass open, balls'to the wall, the pedal floored, full throttle, it is a delightful place, to finally just sit-back and savor those memories while sipping Tequila).